This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Jefferson County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Jefferson County, Texas. There are one National Historic Landmark, two districts, and 20 other individual properties listed on the National Register in the county. Two individually listed properties are State Antiquities Landmarks including one along with ten other individual properties that are Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks. One district contains additional Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks.
The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Beaumont Commercial District||April 14, 1978
March 4, 2008 boundary increase (#07000892)
|Roughly bounded by Orleans, Bowie, Neches, Crockett, Laurel, Willow, Broadway, Pearl, Main, and Gilbert Sts.||Beaumont||Includes Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks|
|2||Beaumont Y.M.C.A.||March 30, 1979
|934 Calder St.||Beaumont|
|3||Holmes Duke House||October 4, 1984
|694 Forrest St.||Beaumont||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|4||Eddingston Court||October 22, 2004
|3300 Proctor St||Port Arthur||Sculpture by Dionicio Rodriguez in Texas MPS|
|5||First National Bank of Port Arthur||November 24, 2015
|501 Proctor St||Port Arthur||Now houses the Port Arthur Chamber of Commerce|
|6||French Home Trading Post||October 15, 1970
|2995 French Rd.||Beaumont||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|7||Gates Memorial Library||May 4, 1981
|317 Stilwell Blvd.||Port Arthur||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|8||Hinchee House||November 21, 1978
|1814 Park St.||Beaumont||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|9||Idle Hours||May 22, 1978
|1608 Orange St.||Beaumont|
|10||Jefferson County Courthouse||June 17, 1982
|1149 Pearl St.||Beaumont||State Antiquities Landmark|
|11||Jefferson Theatre||January 30, 1978
|345 Fannin St.||Beaumont||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark, part of Beaumont Commercial District|
|12||Lamar State College of Technology Administration Building||November 27, 2015
|1026 Mirabeau St.||Beaumont|
|13||Lucas Gusher, Spindletop Oil Field||November 13, 1966
|3 mi (4.8 km). S of Beaumont on Spindletop Ave.||Beaumont|
|14||Marconi Tower at Port Arthur College||August 5, 2008
|1500 Procter St.||Port Arthur|
|15||McFaddin House Complex||January 25, 1971
|1906 McFaddin St.||Beaumont||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|16||Mildred Buildings||December 1, 1978
|1400 block of Calder Ave.||Beaumont||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|17||Pompeiian Villa||May 23, 1973
|1953 Lakeshore Dr.||Port Arthur||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|18||Port Arthur Federated Women's Clubhouse||July 18, 1985
|1924 Lakeshore Dr.||Port Arthur||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|19||Port Arthur-Orange Bridge||October 10, 1996
|TX 87 at the Jefferson and Orange Cnty. line||Groves||Historic Bridges of Texas, 1866-1945 MPS; extends into Orange County|
|20||Rose Hill||October 31, 1979
|100 Woodworth Blvd.||Port Arthur||State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|21||Sanders House||December 13, 1978
|479 Pine||Beaumont||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|22||US Post Office and Federal Building||May 12, 1986
|500 Austin Ave.||Port Arthur|
|23||Woman's Club of Beaumont Clubhouse||August 16, 1994
|575 Magnolia Ave.||Beaumont|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Jefferson County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.