This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Karnes County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Karnes County, Texas. There are one district and two individual properties listed on the National Register in the county. One individually listed property is also a State Antiquities Landmark while the district contains several Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks.
The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Karnes County Courthouse||July 26, 2010
|101 Panna Maria Ave.||Karnes City||State Antiquities Landmark|
|2||Panna Maria Historic District||May 13, 1976
|FM 81 off TX 123||Panna Maria||Includes Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks; oldest Polish settlement in the USA; founded in 1854.|
|3||John Ruckman House||June 19, 1979
|6 mi (9.7 km). N of Karnes City off TX 80||Karnes City||A provincial interpretation of the Greek Revival style built in 1878.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Karnes County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.