This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Kerr County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Kerr County, Texas. There are six properties listed on the National Register in the county. Three of these are individually listed as Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks while two more include Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks within their sites.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Guthrie Building||June 8, 2011
|241 Earl Garrett St.||Kerrville||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||Masonic Building||January 12, 1984
|211 Earl Garrett St.||Kerrville||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|3||Old Camp Verde||May 25, 1973
|Camp Verde Rd.||Camp Verde||Includes Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|4||Capt. Charles Schreiner Mansion||April 14, 1975
|216 Earl Garrett St.||Kerrville||Includes Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks|
|5||Tulahteka||August 11, 1982
|South of Kerrville on TX 16||Kerrville||Also known as the Louis A. Schreiner Mansion|
|6||Woolls Building||April 26, 2002
|318 San Antonio||Center Point||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Kerr County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.