This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Lavaca County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Lavaca County, Texas. There are nine properties listed on the National Register in the county. One property is a State Antiquities Landmark while two others are Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Ascension of Our Lord Catholic Church||June 21, 1983
|FM 957||Moravia||Churches with Decorative Interior Painting TR|
|2||Baker House||November 5, 1998
|211 Pecan St.||Yoakum|
|3||Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Queen of Peace||June 21, 1983
|FM 340||Sweet Home||Churches with Decorative Interior Painting TR|
|4||Church of the Immaculate Conception of Blessed Virgin Mary||June 21, 1983
|FM 2672||St. Mary's||Churches with Decorative Interior Painting TR|
|5||Kahn and Stanzel Building||November 24, 2014
|115 N. Main St||Hallettsville|
|6||Lavaca County Courthouse||March 11, 1971
|Bounded by LaGrange, 2nd, 3rd, and Main Sts.||Hallettsville||State Antiquities Landmark|
|7||Lay-Bozka House||January 25, 1971
|205 Fairwinds||Hallettsville||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|8||Sts. Cyril and Methodius Church||June 21, 1983
|100 St. Ludmilla St.||Shiner||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark; Churches with Decorative Interior Painting TR|
|9||Yoakum Commercial Historic District||October 29, 2019
|Roughly bounded by Nelson St., South St., Culpepper St., and Forrest St.||Yoakum|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Lavaca County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.