This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Lee County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Lee County, Texas. There are three properties listed on the National Register in the county. Two properties are Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks including one that is also a State Antiquities Landmark.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Droemer Brickyard Site||November 7, 1979
|1 mi (1.6 km). SW of Giddings on Old Serbin Rd||Giddings||Kiln and other structures of local brick making business from 1924 to 1940|
|2||Lee County Courthouse||May 30, 1975
|Bounded by Hempstead, Grimes, E. Richmond, and Main Sts.||Giddings||State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark; designed in 1898 by J. Riely Gordon in Richardsonian Romanesque style|
|3||Schubert House||August 25, 1970
|183 Hempstead St.||Giddings||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark; two-story late Greek Revival house built about 1879; also known as the Fletcher House and now the Lee County Heritage Center|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Lee County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.