This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Loving County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Loving County, Texas. With a 2010 population of 82 residents, Loving County wasonce the least populous county in the United States. Despite its small size, the county has one historic property listed on the National Register.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Loving County Courthouse||May 10, 2006
|Bounded by Pecos St., Collins St., Dallas St., and TX 302||Mentone|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Loving County
- "1 Cafe, 1 Gas Station, 2 Roads: America's Emptiest County" - New York Times, February 25, 2006
- Loving County - at Austin Community College
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.