List of NRHP-registered historic places in Lubbock County, Texas
This list is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Lubbock County, Texas. There are four districts and 13 individual properties including one National Historic Landmark in the county. Three properties are also Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks.
The publicly disclosed locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Warren and Myrta Bacon House||July 15, 1982
|1802 Broadway||Lubbock||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||Cactus Theater||May 8, 1998
|1812 Buddy Holly Ave.||Lubbock|
|3||Canyon Lakes Archeological District||March 26, 1976
|4||Carlock Building||July 28, 2004
|1001-1013 13th St.||Lubbock|
|5||Fort Worth and Denver South Plains Railway Depot||July 26, 1990
|1801 Ave. G||Lubbock|
|6||Holden Properties Historic District||May 29, 1998
|3103, 3105, 3105A, 3105B, 3107, 3109, and 3111 20th St.||Lubbock|
|7||William Curry and Olive Price Holden House||August 5, 1994
|3109 20th St.||Lubbock||Part of Holden Properties Historic District|
|8||Kress Building||October 2, 1992
|9||Lubbock County Jail||February 13, 2018
|811 Main St.||Lubbock|
|10||Lubbock High School||May 1, 1985
|2004 19th St.||Lubbock||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|11||Lubbock Lake Site||June 21, 1971
|Landmark Dr off US 84||Lubbock|
|12||Lubbock Post Office and Federal Building||February 17, 1995
|13||Fred and Annie Snyder House||January 28, 1992
|2701 19th St.||Lubbock|
|14||South Overton Residential Historic District||March 14, 1996
|Roughly bounded by Broadway, Ave. Q., 19th St. and University Ave.||Lubbock|
|15||Texas Technological College Dairy Barn||April 2, 1992
|Texas Tech University campus||Lubbock||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark; part of Texas Technological College Historic District|
|16||Texas Technological College Historic District||May 10, 1996
|Roughly bounded by 6th St., University Ave., 19th St., and Flint St.||Lubbock|
|17||Tubbs-Carlisle House||November 2, 1990
|602 Fulton Ave.||Lubbock||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Lubbock County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Federal and state laws and practices restrict general public access to information regarding the specific location of this resource. In some cases, this is to protect archeological sites from vandalism, while in other cases it is restricted at the request of the owner. See: Knoerl, John; Miller, Diane; Shrimpton, Rebecca H. (1990), Guidelines for Restricting Information about Historic and Prehistoric Resources, National Register Bulletin, National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, OCLC 20706997.