This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Maverick County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Maverick County, Texas. There are one district and one individual property listed on the National Register in the county. Both are State Antiquities Landmark while the individual property is also a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark. The district includes one Recorded Texas Historic Landmark within its boundary.
The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Fort Duncan||December 9, 1971
|Bounded by Monroe and Garrison Sts,. city limits on the S, and the Rio Grande on the W||Eagle Pass||State Antiquities Landmark, contains Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||Maverick County Courthouse||February 15, 1980
|Public Sq.||Eagle Pass||State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Maverick County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.