This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Midland County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Midland County, Texas. There are five properties listed on the National Register in the county including two that are Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Brown-Dorsey House||June 17, 1982
|213 N. Weatherford||Midland||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||George W. Bush Childhood Home||July 28, 2004
|1412 W. Ohio||Midland||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|3||Midland Tower||January 27, 2015
|223 West Wall Street||Midland|
|4||Fred and Juliette Turner House||August 15, 1988
|1705 W. Missouri||Midland|
|5||Vaughn Building||June 7, 2016
|400 W. Texas Ave.||Midland|||
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Midland County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.