This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Palo Pinto County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Palo Pinto County, Texas. There are eight properties listed on the National Register in the county. One property is also a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Baker Hotel||June 23, 1982
|200 E. Hubbard St.||Mineral Wells|
|2||First Presbyterian Church||June 14, 1979
|410 NW 2nd St.||Mineral Wells|
|3||Gallagher House||April 27, 2011
|2919 Union Hill Rd||Mineral Wells vicinity|
|4||Palo Pinto County Courthouse||April 17, 1997
|520 Oak St.||Palo Pinto|
|5||Palo Pinto County Jail||September 26, 1979
|Elm St. and 5th Ave||Palo Pinto|
|6||State Highway 16, Brazos River Bridge Segment||April 14, 2015
|TX 16 from 7.4 mi. northeast of US 180 to junction of TX 16 & TX 254||Graford vicinity|
|7||US 281 Bridge at the Brazos River||October 10, 1996
|US 281, 2.2 mi (3.5 km) north of Interstate 20||Santo|
|8||Weatherford-Mineral Wells and Northwestern Railroad Depot||January 5, 1984
|S. Oak St.||Mineral Wells||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Palo Pinto County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.