This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Panola County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Panola County, Texas. There are three properties listed on the National Register in the county. Two properties are Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks including one that is designated a State Antiquities Landmark while the remaining property is also a State Antiquities Landmark.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||International Boundary Marker||April 13, 1977
|On Louisiana-Texas border, at intersection of FM 31 and LA 765||Deadwood||State Antiquities Landmark, extends into DeSoto Parish, Louisiana|
|2||Methodist Church Concord||September 8, 1980
|SE of Carthage off TX 59||Carthage||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|3||Panola County Jail||June 29, 1976
|110 N. Shelby St.||Carthage||State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Panola County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.