This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Randall County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Randall County, Texas. There are one district and three individual properties listed on the National Register in the county. Two properties are also Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks.
The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Amarillo Globe Dream House||December 8, 1997
|3104 S. Harrison||Amarillo||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||L. T. Lester House||September 13, 1978
|310 8th St.||Canyon||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|3||Llano Cemetery Historic District||May 21, 1992
|2900 South Hayes||Amarillo|
|4||St. Mary's Catholic Church||June 21, 1983
|22830 Pondesetta Rd||Umbarger|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Randall County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- "Contact Us". St. Mary's. Retrieved 2016-04-02.