This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in San Saba County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in San Saba County, Texas. There are three properties listed on the National Register in the county. One property is both a State Antiquities Landmark and a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Regency Suspension Bridge||December 12, 1976
|0.75 miles (1.21 km) south of Regency at the Colorado River||Regency||Extends into Mills County|
|2||San Saba County Courthouse||May 1, 2003
|500 E. Wallace||San Saba||State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|3||US 190 Bridge at the Colorado River||October 10, 1996
|U.S. Route 190 at the Lampasas County line||Lometa|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in San Saba County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.