This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Tyler County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Tyler County, Texas. There are three properties listed on the National Register in the county. One property is also a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Tyler County Courthouse||May 18, 2015
|100 West Bluff Street||Woodville||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||US 190 Bridge at the Neches River||October 10, 1996
|US 190 at the Jasper and Tyler County line||Jasper||Historic Bridges of Texas, 1866-1945 MPS, extends into Jasper County|
|3||Warren School||September 12, 2008
|312 County Road 1515||Warren|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Tyler County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.