This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Wrangell, Alaska.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Wrangell, Alaska, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 4 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the city and borough. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Chief Shakes Historic Site||October 27, 1970
|Shakes Island, inside Wrangell Harbor||Wrangell|
|2||Etolin Canoe||June 5, 1989
|Head of Brunett Inlet, Etolin Island, Tongass National Forest||Wrangell|
|3||Judith Ann (Riverboat)||July 7, 2004
|Mile 12.25 of Zimovia Highway, about 10 miles (16 km) south of Wrangell||Wrangell|
|4||Saint Philip's Episcopal Church||May 6, 1987
|446 Church Street||Wrangell|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Wrangell Public School||May 16, 1978|
|May 10, 1996||Corner of 2nd Street and Bevier Street||Wrangell||Originally the public school, became the town hall in 1931. Demolished in 1996.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Wrangell, Alaska.|