This is a directory of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Wyoming. There are more than 500 listed sites in Wyoming. Each of the 23 counties in Wyoming has at least four listings on the National Register.
|Albany - Big Horn - Campbell - Carbon - Converse - Crook - Fremont - Goshen - Hot Springs - Johnson - Laramie - Lincoln - Natrona - Niobrara - Park - Platte - Sheridan - Sublette - Sweetwater - Teton - Uinta - Washakie - Weston|
Current listings by county
The following are approximate tallies of current listings in Wyoming on the National Register of Historic Places. These counts are based on entries in the National Register Information Database as of April 24, 2008 and new weekly listings posted since then on the National Register of Historic Places web site. There are frequent additions to the listings and occasional delistings, and the counts here are not official. Also, the counts in this table exclude boundary increase and decrease listings which modify the area covered by an existing property or district and which carry a separate National Register reference number.
|County||# of Sites|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Wyoming
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Wyoming
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 7, 2020.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service. Retrieved January 2, 2009.
- The following sites are listed in multiple counties: Cheyenne-Black Hills Stage Route and Rawhide Buttes and Running Water Stage Stations (Goshen and Niobrara), Como Bluff (Albany and Carbon), Dean Decker Site (48FR916; 48SW541) (Fremont and Sweetwater), Norris, Madison, and Fishing Bridge Museums (Park and Teton), Tom Sun Ranch (Carbon and Natrona), and Union Pass (Fremont and Sublette)