This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Young County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Young County, Texas. There are five properties listed on the National Register in the county. These include two National Historic Landmarks one of which is also a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark (RTHL) while containing an additional RTHL. One additional property is also an RTHL.
The publicly disclosed locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Fort Belknap||October 15, 1966
|1 mi (1.6 km). S of jct. of TX 24 and 251||Newcastle||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark, contains additional Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||Graham Post Office||June 25, 1999
|510 Third St.||Graham||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark; now used as the Old Post Office Museum & Art Center.|
|3||Harrell Site||October 15, 1966
|Address Restricted||South Bend|
|4||National Theater||June 24, 1993
|522 Oak St.||Graham|
|5||Spencer Boyd Street Houses||August 16, 1984
|800 and 804 3rd St.||Graham|
|6||State Highway 120 Bridge at the Brazos River||February 22, 2018
|Hardin Ln. at the Brazos R.||Newcastle vicinity|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Young County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- "Contact Us". Old Post Office Museum & Art Center. Retrieved April 10, 2016.