|No. 267 Squadron RAF|
|Active||27 September 1918–1 August 1923|
19 August 1940–30 June 1946
15 February 1954–1 November 1958
1 November 1962 – 30 June 1970
|Disbanded||30 June 1970|
|Branch||Royal Air Force|
|Motto(s)||Sine Mora (Without delay)|
|Engagements||First World War|
The squadron was formed at RAF Kalafrana, Malta on 27 September 1918 from Nos. 360, 361, 362 and 363 Flights as an anti-submarine unit flying patrols in the Mediterranean Sea until the end of hostilities and remained at Malta until being renumbered No. 481 Flight on 1 August 1923.
On 19 August 1940, the squadron was reformed from Communication Unit, Heliopolis RAF as a transport squadron for operational duties in Egypt. In August 1942, operations extended to transport throughout the Mediterranean area and also undertook supply-dropping missions to resistance fighters in Italy and the Balkans, including Operation Wildhorn, the operation to bring back parts of a recovered V-2 rocket from Poland. The squadron moved to Italy in November 1943 and later to India in February 1945 during the Fourteenth Army's final offensive during the Burma campaign. The squadron disbanded on 30 June 1946, although continued operations until 21 July.
Reformed on 15 February 1954 at RAF Kuala Lumpur, Malaya as a transport support and communications squadron. It was renumbered No. 209 Squadron on 1 November 1958. The squadron was again reformed as a transport squadron on 1 November 1962 at RAF Benson with No. 38 Group until being disbanded on 30 June 1970.
|1940-1942||Various||Variety of different aircraft for communications duties|
|1942-1943||Lockheed Hudson IV|
|1942-1943||Lockheed Hudson VI|
|1954-1958||Scottish Aviation Pioneer CC.1|
|1954-1958||Percival Pembroke C.1|
|1954-1956||North American Harvard T.2B|
|1962-1970||Hawker Siddeley Argosy C.1|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to No. 267 Squadron RAF.|