The following outline is provided as an overview of and topical guide to the Renaissance:
Renaissance – cultural movement that spanned roughly the 14th to the 17th century, beginning in Italy in the Late Middle Ages and later spreading to the rest of Europe. The term is also used more loosely to refer to the historical era, but since the changes of the Renaissance were not uniform across Europe, this is a general use of the term.
Essence of the Renaissance
History of the Renaissance period
Renaissance developments by field
The Renaissance by region
Other periods of cultural rebirth
General Renaissance-related concepts
Important figures from the Renaissance
List of Renaissance figures
List of Renaissance composers
Leonardo da Vinci with Michelangelo and Raphael form the traditional trinity of great masters of the Renaissance.
- Notable Medieval and Renaissance Women
- Ancient and Renaissance women by Dr. Deborah Vess
- "Renaissance Style Guide". British Galleries. Victoria and Albert Museum. Retrieved 2007-07-16.
- Interactive Resources
- Florence: 3D Panoramas of Florentine Renaissance Sites (English/Italian)
- Multimedia Exploration of the Renaissance
- Virtual Journey to Renaissance Florence
- RSS News Feed: Get an entry from Leonardo's Journal delivered each day
- Lectures and Galleries
- The Bagatti Valsecchi Museum
- The Idea of the Renaissance
- The Islamic Foundation of the Renaissance
- Leonardo da Vinci, Gallery of Paintings and Drawings
- Renaissance in the "History of Art"
- The Society for Renaissance Studies