Paldeo, also spelt 'Paldev', was a princely estate (Jagir) in India during the British Raj. It was under the Bundelkhand Agency of the Central India Agency until 1896 when it was transferred to the Baghelkhand Agency. In 1931 it was transferred back to the Bundelkhand Agency. It had an area of 52 square miles. In 1940 its population was 9,820 distributed in 18 villages. Paldeo Estate was merged into the Indian state of Vindhya Pradesh in 1948.
|Princely Estate (Jagir)|
Paldeo (Nayagaon) in the Imperial Gazetteer of India
|73 km2 (28 sq mi)|
Paldeo's rulers bore the title 'Rao'.