A wartime building on the airfield
|Operator||Royal Air Force|
|Elevation AMSL||39 ft / 12 m|
Location in Lincolnshire
Royal Air Force Bardney or RAF Bardney is a former Royal Air Force station located 1.7 miles (2.7 km) north of Bardney, Lincolnshire, England and 10.2 miles (16.4 km) east of the County town of Lincoln. It was built as a satellite to RAF Waddington in 1943 and the airfield closed in 1963.
At some point the Bomber Command Film Flight Unit was posted here.
The control tower is being restored by the Bardney Model Flyers, a remote control aircraft club. The former RAF station's hangars have been turned into warehouses.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to RAF Bardney.|