Ramot Meir (Hebrew: רָמוֹת מֵאִיר, lit. Meir Heights) is a moshav ovdim in central Israel. Located in the Shephelah around four kilometres south of Rehovot, it falls under the jurisdiction of Gezer Regional Council. In 2019 it had a population of 749.
|Founded by||Demobilised soldiers|
The moshav was founded in 1949 by demobilised soldiers, and was named after the American philanthropist Meyer Rosoff. Rosoff had bought the land around the Palestinian village of al-Na'ani in the 1930s for his company, Rosoff Group Plantations. After the 1948 war, it expanded on part of the remaining al-Na'ani land.