The Ranger Engines Division (also Ranger Aircraft Engine Division) of the Fairchild Engine & Aircraft Corporation was an American aircraft engine company. It was known as the Fairchild Engine Division after World War II.
The Fairchild-Caminez Engine Corporation was founded in 1925 to produce Harold Caminez's 447 engine. In 1928, it constructed a factory in Farmingdale, New York. The American Airplane & Engine Corporation was founded by the Aviation Corporation in 1931 to continue manufacturing of Ranger engines.
|Fairchild-Caminez Model 447||X4||120 hp|
|Fairchild 6-370A||I6||120 hp|
|Ranger 6-390B||120 hp|
|Ranger 6-410B||165 hp|
|Ranger L-440||I6||175 hp|
|Ranger V-770||V12||520 hp|
|Fairchild J44||Turbojet||1,000 lbf|
|Fairchild J83||Turbojet||2,450 lbf|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ranger aircraft engines.|