|Country of origin||Russia|
|Design life||5 years|
|Launch mass||6,570 kg (14,480 lb)|
Resurs-P is a series of Russian commercial Earth observation satellites capable of acquiring high-resolution imagery (resolution up to 1.0 m). The spacecraft is operated by Roscosmos as a replacement of the Resurs-DK No.1 satellite.
The satellite is designed for multi-spectral remote sensing of the Earth's surface aimed at acquiring high-quality visible images in near real-time as well as on-line data delivery via radio link and providing a wide range of consumers with value-added processed data.
The Resurs-P spacecraft was built by the Russian space company TsSKB Progress in Samara, Russia. It is a modified version of the military reconnaissance satellite Yantar-4KS1 (Terilen). The spacecraft is three-axis stabilized. The design lifetime is no less than five years. The ground location accuracy is 10 metres (33 ft). The maximum daily imaging area is 1,000,000 square kilometres (390,000 sq mi).
Resurs is Russian for "Resource". The letter P stands for prospecting.
- Type: apochromatic telephoto
- Focal length: 4000 mm
- Objective diameter: 500 mm
- Relative aperture: 1:8
- Field of view: 5° 12'
- 0.58-0.8 μm panchromatic
- 0.45-0.52 μm blue
- 0.52-0.6 μm green
- 0.61-0.68 μm red
- 0.72-0.8 μm visible/ near infrared
- 0.8-0.9 μm near infrared
- At 475 km altitude:
<1.0 m for high detailed observation and 3.0 - 4.0 m for wide-swath observation
- Monochromatic mode: 12 – 60 m
- Panchromatic mode: 24 – 120 m
Maximum 30 m
 Swath width at the altitude of 475 km:
- Panchromatic camera: 38 km
- Multispectral camera: 97 km (Monochromatic mode) / 441 km (Panchromatic mode)
- Hyper-spectral imager: 25 km
- Zak, Anatoly. "Resurs-P remote-sensing satellite". RussianSpaceWeb. Retrieved 29 June 2013.
- "Yantar-4KS1". Astronautix.com. Retrieved 12 August 2011.
- ""TsSKB Progress" will make satellite "Resource-P-3" for sensing". RIA Novosti. Retrieved 24 June 2013.
- "Remote sensing spacecraft "Resurs-P"". Roscosmos. Retrieved 24 June 2013.
- Roscosmos official website
- Resurs-P remote sensing satellite - RussianSpaceWeb.com