The SNECMA Turbomeca Larzac is a military turbofan manufactured by GRTS (Groupement Turbomeca-SNECMA), a consortium between the two French companies, SNECMA and Turbomeca. Its main application was on the Dassault/Dornier Alpha Jet.
Specifications (Larzac 04-C6)
Data from 
- Type: Axial flow, twin-spool, bypass turbofan engine
- Length: 1,187 mm (46.73 in)
- Diameter: Inlet:452 mm (17.79 in)
- Dry weight: 295 kg (650.35 lb)
- Compressor: Low pressure: 2 stage axial, High pressure: 4 stage axial
- Combustors: Annular
- Turbine: Low pressure: 1 stage, High pressure: 1 stage
- Fuel type: Aviation kerosene Jet A-1 or similar
- Oil system: pressure spray/splash with scavenge
- ^ Gunston 1989, p.172.
- ^ "Larzac 04" (PDF). Snecma. Archived from the original (PDF) on November 10, 2006. Retrieved 2008-01-09.
- ^ "Vectors For September 2003". Retrieved 2008-01-09.
- Gunston, Bill. World Encyclopedia of Aero Engines. Cambridge, England. Patrick Stephens Limited, 1989. ISBN 1-85260-163-9
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Snecma-Turbomeca Larzac.|