|Other names||ستسين سݢمبوت (Jawi)|
|Location||Segambut, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.|
|Owned by||Keretapi Tanah Melayu|
|Line(s)||Port Klang Line (KTM Komuter) (2015 to present)|
|Platforms||2 side platform|
The Segambut Komuter station was built to cater traffic in Segambut, a suburban area situated near Kepong, which is also connected via the Kepong Komuter station and the Kepong Sentral Komuter station a few kilometres away.
Service suspension during off-peak hours
Since June 2018, as a result of track upgrading works, the Port Klang Line is reduced to two shuttle services - one between Tanjong Malim and Kepong, and the other between KL Sentral and Port Klang. Trains only stop at Segambut station 13 times a day: six to Port Klang between 7 am and 2:30 pm; and seven to Tanjong Malim (one at 06:50, one at 12:39, and five between 17:00 and 21:30). 
Previously, a free replacement shuttle bus route KTM3 to KL Sentral, operated by rapidKL, was provided. Since October 2019, that route was merged with route T819, which also connects to MRT Pusat Bandar Damansara and MRT Semantan.
Around the station
- Segambut industrial area
- Kuala Lumpur Courts Complex
- Jalan Duta
- MATRADE Exhibition and Convention Centre
- Mont Kiara
- Sri Hartamas
Segambut Komuter station |
(route beginning from Medan Pasar)
Jalan Kiara 3
- "JADUAL TREN KOMUTER DARI TANJONG MALIM/KL SENTRAL KE PELABUHAN KLANG MULAI 16 JULAI 2019" (PDF). Retrieved 15 July 2019.
- "Jadual waktu bas pengantara mulai 3 Jun 2018" (PDF). Retrieved 20 November 2018.
- "PEMBATALAN PENAMATAN PERKHIDMATAN BAS PERANTARASEGAMBUT –KL SENTRAL –SEGAMBUT" (PDF). Retrieved 17 October 2019.
- Segambut KTM Komuter Station
|This Malaysia rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|