|Other names||ستسين سݢمبوت (Jawi)|
|Location||Segambut, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.|
|Owned by||Keretapi Tanah Melayu|
|Line(s)||Port Klang Line (KTM Komuter) (2015 to present)|
|Platforms||2 side platform|
The Segambut Komuter station was built to cater traffic in Segambut, a suburban area situated near Kepong, which is also connected via the Kepong Komuter station and the Kepong Sentral Komuter station a few kilometres away.
Service suspension during off-peak hours
Since June 2018, as a result of track upgrading works, the Port Klang Line is reduced to two shuttle services - one between Tanjong Malim and Kepong, and the other between KL Sentral and Port Klang. Trains only stop at Segambut station 12 times a day: six to Port Klang between 7 am and 2:30 pm; and six to Tanjong Malim (one in the morning, one during lunch hour, and 4 in the evening). 
Around the station
- Segambut industrial area
- Kuala Lumpur Courts Complex
- Jalan Duta
- MATRADE Exhibition and Convention Centre
- Mont Kiara
- Sri Hartamas
Segambut Komuter station |
(route beginning from Medan Pasar)
Jalan Kiara 3
- "JADUAL TREN KOMUTER DARI TANJONG MALIM/KL SENTRAL KE PELABUHAN KLANG MULAI 16 JULAI 2019" (PDF). Retrieved 15 July 2019.
- "Jadual waktu bas pengantara mulai 3 Jun 2018" (PDF). Retrieved 20 November 2018.
- Segambut KTM Komuter Station
|This Malaysia rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|