SiRFstarIII chip based 20-channel GPS receiver with WAAS
SiRFstarIII is a range of high sensitivity GPS microcontroller chips manufactured by SiRF Technology. GPS microcontroller chips interpret signals from GPS satellites and determine the position of the GPS receiver. It was announced in 2004.
SiRFstar III receiver and integrated antenna from UK
company Antenova. This measures just 49×9×4 mm.
- A 20-channel receiver, which can process the signals of all visible GPS and WAAS satellites simultaneously.
- Power consumption of 62 mW during continuous operation.
- Assisted GPS client capability can reduce TTFF to less than one second.
- Receiver sensitivity of -159 dBm while tracking.
- SBAS (WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS) support
CompactFlash SirfStar III receiver
- ^ "SirfTweak".
- ^ "Intelligent IoT Solutions - Connect, Compute, Comprehend, Control". 23 June 2014.
- ^ SiRFstarIII GSC3e/LP & GSC3f/LP Product Overview. SIRF.com. February 2007, Rev. 1.2
- SiRFstarIII product web page
- SiRFstarIII OpenStreetMap