|Died||14 November 2009 (aged 80)|
Sima Ćirković (Serbian Cyrillic: Сима Ћирковић; 29 January 1929 – 14 November 2009) was a Serbian historian and member of the Serbian Academy of Science and Arts. He was also a member of the Academy of Sciences and Arts of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegrin Academy of Sciences and Arts, Yugoslav Academy of Sciences and Arts and the Vojvodina Academy of Sciences and Arts. His works focused on medieval Serbian history.
In 1986, Ćirković exercised a criticism of the Memorandum of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts while during the Siege of Dubrovnik in 1991 he and other Yugoslav historians sent an open letter to the Yugoslavian forces asking them to not damage historical district of the city.
- Ćirković, Sima (2014) . "The Double Wreath: A Contribution to the History of Kingship in Bosnia". Balcanica. 45: 107–143.
- Ćirković, Sima (1974). Despot Georg Branković und die Verhandlungen zwischen Ungarn und der Turken im J. 1454. L'Académie serbe des Sciences et des Arts.
- Ćirković, Sima (2004). The Serbs. Malden: Blackwell Publishing.
- E, B (November 17, 2009). "Sima Ćirković, istoričar (Sima Ćirković, historian)". Blic (in Serbian). Retrieved 19 May 2011.
koji je bio i član ANU BiH, JAZU, CANU, VANU i Evropske akademije za istoriju Brisel.
- Popov, Nebojša (2000). The road to war in Serbia: trauma and catharsis. Central European University Press. ISBN 978-963-9116-56-6. Retrieved 19 May 2011.
- Biography of Sima Ćirković on website of Serbian Academy of Science and Arts
- Article about Sima Ćirković in montenegrin language
|This biographical article about a Serbian historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|