|Former Staten Island Railway station|
1907 Borough Hall survey South Beach
|Line||South Beach Branch|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Closed||March 31, 1953|
|Next north||Cedar Avenue|
|Next south||Wentworth Avenue|
This station was the last stop on the South Beach Branch until the opening of the Wentworth Avenue in 1925, when the South Beach Branch was electrified. The ticket agent at South Beach controlled the lights for Wentworth Avenue. This station was abandoned when the SIRT discontinued passenger service on the South Beach Branch to Wentworth Avenue at midnight on March 31, 1953 because of city-operated bus competition.