Base of skull. Inferior surface. Pink region is temporal bone, and stylomastoid foramen is in black circle at center of pink region.
Left temporal bone. Inferior surface. (Stylomastoid foramen is third label from the bottom on the left.)
|Anatomical terms of bone|
[edit on Wikidata]
- Anatomy figure: 22:4a-07 at Human Anatomy Online, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Anatomy photo:22:os-0708 at the SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- "Anatomy diagram: 34257.000-1". Roche Lexicon – illustrated navigator. Elsevier. Archived from the original on 2014-01-01.
- lesson3 at The Anatomy Lesson by Wesley Norman (Georgetown University) (midearcavity)
- Diagram at patientsforum.com
|This human musculoskeletal system article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|