A subdistrict or sub-district is an administrative division that is generally smaller than a district.
- Administrative posts of East Timor, formerly Portuguese-language subdistrito
- Kelurahan, in Indonesia
- Mukim, a township in Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore
- Nahiyah, in Palestine
- Tambon, a township in Thailand
- Tehsil (also known as tahsil, taluka or taluk), a township in India
- Upazila, in Bangladesh
- ^ "the definition of subdistrict". www.Dictionary.com. Retrieved 10 April 2019.