Texas Hall, Old Trinity University
Texas Hall in 2013
|Location||College and Westminister Sts., Tehuacana, Texas|
|Area||2 acres (0.81 ha)|
|Architectural style||Second Empire|
|NRHP reference No.||78002971|
|Added to NRHP||July 12, 1978|
Texas Hall is a historic building on the former campus of Trinity University in Tehuacana, Texas, U.S.. The land was donated by John Boyd. It was first designed in the Gothic Revival style by Joseph Schuster, and completed in 1871. It was subsequently redesigned by architect James E. Flanders in the Second Empire style between 1886 and 1892. Trinity University relocated to Waxahachie, Texas in 1902, and Westminster College moved into the building, up until 1942. The building is now known as the Trinity Institute.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- Biographical Directory of the Texan Conventions and Congresses, 1832-1845, 1942, pp. 54-55 
- "About Us: History". Trinity Institute. Retrieved January 1, 2018.
- "Texas Hall, Old Trinity University". National Park Service. United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved January 1, 2018.
|This article about a property in Texas on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|