The Vozuća Monastery (Serbian Cyrillic: Манастир Возућа) is a Serbian Orthodox monastery dedicated to the Holy Trinity and located around 5 kilometres from the village of Vozuća in the Municipality of Zavidovići, central Bosnia and Herzegovina. The monastery was first mentioned in 1617, though it was probably founded in the 16th century. After it was abandoned in 1690, during the Great Turkish War, it remained empty for more than a century. It was renovated two times during the 19th century, between 1856 and 1859, and in 1884. An elementary school was constructed at the monastery in 1858, but it was closed in 1894. That year, a wooden bell tower was built beside the monastery's church.
The monastery was badly damaged during World War II. In 1941, it was looted by forces of the Independent State of Croatia, and in 1942, the elementary school and the bell tower were burned down by the Muslim Militia. After the war, the monastery was repaired, and a new bell tower was erected in 1989. Severe damage was inflicted on the monastery at the end of the Bosnian War (1992–1995), and it was further vandalised after the war. The church remained roofless for five years. As of 2010[update], the monastery was still in the process of renovation. The Vozuća Monastery was designated as a National Monument of Bosnia and Herzegovina in 2004.
- Ljiljana Ševo (2004). "Vozuća Monastery in Vozuća, the architectural ensemble". Bosnia and Herzegovina Commission to Preserve National Monuments. Archived from the original on 2014-01-06. Retrieved 2015-07-16.
- "Vozuca Monastery in Vozuca". Bosnia and Herzegovina Commission to preserve national monuments. 2005.
- "Manastirsko saborovanje". Večernje novosti. 28 March 2010.