|Born: October 11, 1979|
New Iberia, Louisiana
|MLB: September 10, 2006, for the Pittsburgh Pirates|
|CPBL: August 21, 2011, for the Lamigo Monkeys|
|KBO: April 11, 2012, for the Lotte Giants|
|MLB: September 30, 2007, for the Pittsburgh Pirates|
|CPBL: October 2, 2011, for the Lotte Giants|
|KBO: July 11, 2015, for the Hanwha Eagles|
|Earned run average||5.13|
Youman was claimed off waivers by the Philadelphia Phillies on November 28, 2007. On March 19, 2008, he was sent outright to the minors, but was released in early June. Shortly thereafter, Youman signed with the Lancaster Barnstormers of the Atlantic League, where he made his debut on June 16, 2008. He remained in the Atlantic League for parts of four seasons, pitching for five teams.
On August 10, 2011 after pitching 13 games that season for the Long Island Ducks, Youman's contract was purchased by the Lamigo Monkeys in Taiwan. In January 2012, with the help of the Global Scouting Bureau, Youman signed a one-year contract to pitch for the Lotte Giants of the Korea Professional Baseball League.
New Iberia Senior High School held a ceremony to retire Youman's number on March 18, 2017. In front of a crowd that included Youman's family, friends, and former coaches, the school presented him with a framed jersey.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-09-19. Retrieved 2011-08-24.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Local Briefs" from The Advertiser of Lafayette, LA (please scroll to bottom of article) 
- Landry, Chris. "NISH baseball retires Youman’s jersey number", The Daily Iberian, March 19, 2017.
- Career statistics and player information from Baseball-Reference, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
- Career statistics and player information from Korea Baseball Organization