The Suffolk Show is an annual show that takes place in Trinity Park on the eastern edge of Ipswich in the Purdis Farm area of the English county of Suffolk. It is organised by the Suffolk Agricultural Association (established 1831, registered charity no. 288595). It was cut short in 2012 with a loss of at least £500,000 in revenue. Day 1 was on Thursday 7 June 2012. and day 2 would have been on Friday 8 June 2012. The Suffolk show are offering refunds to ticket-holders and traders for the cancelled second day.
- "Days out in Suffolk | Suffolk Show, 29-30 May 2013 | A family day out in Suffolk". Suffolkshow.co.uk. 2013-05-30. Retrieved 2013-09-21.
- "BBC News - Suffolk Show exhibitors offered refund after second day cancelled". Bbc.co.uk. 2012-06-26. Retrieved 2013-09-21.
- "Suffolk Events - The Suffolk Show programme of daily events - A fantastic day out in Suffolk". Suffolkshow.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-09-21.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20120710044528/http://www.suffolkshow.co.uk/visitor_information/programme_of_events_2012/day_2. Archived from the original on July 10, 2012. Retrieved July 12, 2012. Missing or empty
- "Suffolk Show stands refunds". Bury Free Press. 2012-07-01. Retrieved 2013-09-21.
- Charity Commission. Suffolk Agricultural Association, registered charity no. 288595.
- "Suffolk Show 2012: Trade stand exhibitors to be offered refund following cancellation". EADT24. 26 June 2012. Retrieved 2013-09-21.
|This agriculture article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This England-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|