As the demand for raising funds grows quickly, ICO (Initial Coin Offering) emerges as a viable option with its efficiency in costs and time. It refers to the creation of valuable tokens to investors in exchange for well-known cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. Behind every successful ICO project lies a dedicated developer team who will be working round the clock for delivering the best results.
Some factors to take into account before hiring ICO developers for a project
- Extensive knowledge in token creation as there would be a requirement for developing different tokens and distributing it depending on the intensity of the project.
- Experience in developing smart contracts as it is crucial for executing transactions and managing orders.
- Obtaining reviews from previous clients regarding their service and priority regarding on-time delivery.
- Knowledge in creating Whitepaper as it would create clarity on different stages of the project and communicate the benefits to investors.
- Capable of handling the different changes that constantly occur in a stress-free way.
- The extent of technical support offered after the ICO project has been executed. The team that offers services in numerous languages would have an edge.
- The freedom provided to clients for managing operations without intervention from third parties.
- Knowledge in creating different wallets due to its importance for securing funds.
- Availability of marketing services across different channels as promotion plays a significant role in success.
- Presence of security measures such as two-factor authentication and encryption for protecting the server which handles user’s data and money.
- Compliance with KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) guidelines laid down by regulatory authorities.
- Ability to fulfill the business goals of the enterprise smoothly.
Keep in mind the above factors before deploying ICO developers for executing your company’s projects. Developers possessing most of the above skills would enable faster satisfaction of requirements without compromising on quality.