QuickBooks enterprise error 6094 usually occurs when the user opens the QuickBooks desktop application. The error comes up with a message displaying, “Error -6094, 0 (6010,2) An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to start the database server that manages access to the QuickBooks company file. The QuickBooks users often get an error code 6094 due to the anti-virus programs such as PC Tools Internet Security, AVG Anti-Virus, and Spy Hunter Malware that blocks the QuickBooks software. This blog will brief you on what to do if I get an error 6095, with its troubleshooting methods.
If you are looking for an immediate solution to resolve QuickBooks error 6094 and need help, then call us on our toll-free number (855-526-5749) and get assistance from the certified QuickBooks experts
Quick Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Enterprise Error 6094
Given below is the most effective troubleshooting procedure to overcome Error -6094 0 (6010 2):
Step 1. PC Tools Internet Security
The steps given below will help you restore infections that are quarantined:
- Click on the Settings menu.
- Choose Quarantine.
- Select the required items you want to restore, then click Restore.
- Click Yes and then OK.
Follow the steps to create exceptions for QuickBooks directory to be scanned:
- Go to the PC Tools Internet Security and then select Settings.
- Click on Global Action List.
- Select Add and choose the files you want to exclude from scanning.
- At last, click OK.
If you still get an error code 6094, proceed to the next step.
Step 2. AVG Anti-Virus
Follow the steps to prevent the QuickBooks directory from being scanned:
- Exit QuickBooks.
- Open AVG Anti-Virus User Interface.
- Next, open Resident Shield by double-clicking on it and select Manage Exceptions.
- Click Add Path and then add the C:\Program Files\Intuit.
- Click OK and save the changes.
Verify if any QuickBooks files are quarantined:
- Again, open AVG Anti-Virus User Interface and select History.
- Select Virus Vault and find the QuickBooks files that are quarantined.
- Choose the necessary files and click Restore.
- Select Close.
- Try to open QuickBooks again.
Follow the steps to check for renamed files in the Installation Directory
- Exit QuickBooks Desktop.
- Check C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks folder for any renamed files in the install directory.
- Change the file name back to its original name.
- Again, open QuickBooks Desktop.
We hope the troubleshooting procedure mentioned above helps you resolve QuickBooks error 6094. If the problem persists, get in touch with the QuickBooks support team by calling us on our toll-free number (855-526-5749).