Term of Privacy
KNOWPIA is dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding the personal, business, and financial information entrusted to us. KNOWPIA has established comprehensive privacy policies and security practices in compliance with laws and to support our commitment of trust through integrity in everything we do.
· What information we collect and why we collect it.
· How we use that information.
· How to access and update information.
Information We Collect
· We collect content to provide better services to all of our users.
We Collect Content In The Following Ways:
Information provided To Us
1. Our services require you to sign up for an account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name and email address.
2. Log information
1. When you use our services or view content provided by Knowpia, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs.
1. details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
2. device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
3. cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Knowpia account.
How We Use Information We Collect ?
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect KNOWPIA and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. One of the products we use to do this on our own automated systems analyze your content to provide you personally relevant product features, such as customized search suggestions, tailored advertising, and spam and malware detection.
Accessing And Updating Your Personal Information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
Information We Share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of KNOWPIA unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With Your Consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of KNOWPIA when we have your consent to do so.
For Legal Reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of KNOWPIA if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
1. meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
2. enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
3. detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
4. protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of KNOWPIA, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
Compliance And Cooperation With Regulatory Authorities