|Allegheny HYP Club (Harvard-Yale-Princeton Club)|
|Location||617-619 William Penn Place (Downtown), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Built||circa 1890, remodeled in 1930 and 1931|
|Architect||Edward B. Lee (architect for remodeling)|
The Allegheny HYP Club (Harvard-Yale-Princeton Club) is a private social club in downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Located at 617-619 William Penn Place, it was built in 1894 and was added to the List of Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation Historic Landmarks in 2002. On July 1, 1997 the club absorbed the Pittsburgh Club membership and assets.
The Pittsburgh Harvard-Yale-Princeton Club was formally founded on November 7, 1930. The club merged with the Three Rivers Stadium based Allegheny Club in 2002 after Allegheny had filed for bankruptcy protection.
- List of American gentlemen's clubs
- Duquesne Club
- Economic Club of Pittsburgh
- Greater Pittsburgh Chamber of Commerce
- Historic Landmark Plaques 1968-2009 (PDF). Pittsburgh, PA: Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation. 2010. Archived (PDF) from the original on 2011-07-21. Retrieved 2011-08-18.
- "Allegheny HYP Club". www.alleghenyhypclub.com. Archived from the original on 25 October 2017. Retrieved 4 May 2018.
- Official Site