|Elections in Indiana|
A general election was held in the U.S. state of Indiana on November 6, 2018. Three of Indiana's executive offices were up for election, as well as a United States Senate seat and all of Indiana's nine seats in the United States House of Representatives.
United States Senate
United States House of Representatives
Secretary of State
Jim Harper, an attorney and 2016 Democratic nominee for the state senate in the 5th District, is seeking the Democratic nomination. Potential Democratic candidates include Monroe County Councilwoman Shelli Yoder.
The Indiana Green Party is running George Wolfe, a Professor Emeritus at Ball State University and former Director of the Ball State University Center for Peace and Conflict Studies. The party has to collect 30,000 signatures to get George Wolfe on the ballot in November. The Libertarian Party nominee is Mark Rutherford, chairman of the Indiana Public Defender Commission and former vice chairman of the Libertarian National Committee.
|Gravis Marketing||May 10–15, 2018||400||± 4.9%||33%||23%||14%||31%|
|Write-In||George William Wolfe||374||0.0|
Incumbent Republican State Auditor Tera Klutz was appointed to the office on January 9, 2017 to replace Republican Suzanne Crouch, who was elected Lieutenant Governor. Klutz is running for election to a first full term.
- Carden, Dan (May 4, 2017). "Lawson seeking re-election as Indiana secretary of state". The Times of Northwest Indiana. Retrieved July 21, 2017.
- Kasarda, Bob (January 17, 2018). "Porter County attorney Jim Harper seeking Democratic nomination for secretary of state". NWI Times. Retrieved February 21, 2018.
- Howey, Brian A. (April 6, 2017). "As Trump tanks in polls, 2018 Indiana cycle begins to form" (PDF). Howey Politics. Retrieved July 21, 2017.
- Morris, Tyrone (January 26, 2018). "Indiana Green Party Announces Secretary of State Candidate". 44News. Retrieved February 21, 2018.
- "Ball State professor campaigning to run for Indiana Secretary of State". Ball State Daily News. January 29, 2018. Retrieved February 21, 2018.
- Carden, Dan (May 8, 2018). "Valparaiso law school grad is Libertarian Party nominee for Indiana secretary of state". The Times of Northwest Indiana. Retrieved May 9, 2018.
- Mark Rutherford (L) 10%, George Wolfe (G) 4%
- "Indiana Election Results". Indiana Election Division. Retrieved November 16, 2018.
- Smith, Brandon (January 9, 2017). "Holcomb, Four Others Inaugurated For Statewide Offices". Indiana Public Media. Retrieved July 21, 2017.
- Grant, Mike (May 19, 2017). "Appointed State Auditor ready to make run". Washington Times Herald. Retrieved July 21, 2017.
- Candidates at Vote Smart
- Candidates at Ballotpedia
- Campaign finance at National Institute on Money in State Politics
- Official Secretary of State campaign websites
- Jim Harper (D) for Secretary of State
- Connie Lawson (R) for Secretary of State
- Mark Rutherford (L) for Secretary of State
- Official State Treasurer campaign websites
- John Aguilera (D) for Treasurer
- Kelly Mitchell (R) for Treasurer
- Official State Auditor campaign websites
- Tera Klutz (R) for Auditor
- Joselyn Whitticker (D) for Auditor