|Church of the Holy Transfiguration|
Црква Светог Преображења
Crkva Svetog Preobraženja
Church of Sveto Preobraženje
|Year consecrated||8 September 1940|
|Location||Novo Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|ПАРОХИЈА ДОЛАЧКА У НОВОМ САРАЈЕВУ|
Originally planned for Split in Croatia, it was built in 1940 by Aleksandar Deroko and consecrated by Serbian Patriarch Gavrilo V. It was the place of worship for 50,000 adherents in the region. It is the only Orthodox church in Novo Sarajevo.