As an avid Starbucks drinker and someone who easily falls for the "limited time" or "seasonal only" phases stores use to lure people in; I find it my duty, nay, my obligation to give my official ranking of the 2019 Starbucks holiday beverages.
1. Peppermint Mocha takes first place. It's a classic mesh up of mint and chocolate with the subtle coffee taste and enough caffeine to get you through the day.
2. I have to give second place to the Caramel Brûlée Latte. With its strong caramel and coffee flavor while still being creamy it easily becomes one of my favorites.
3. To me the Chestnut Praline Latte tastes the same as the Caramel Brûlée Latter, just with less caramel flavor, making it a good contender for third place.
4. In forth we have the Toasted White Chocolate Mocha. This was hard for me, because my usual go-to coffee drink is the White Chocolate Mocha, but for me, the Toasted and the regular mocha taste the same! Making it not very holiday-ish.
5. Last but not least... the Eggnog Latte. Eggnog + coffee =