No matter how sharp you are in remembering your Verizon account password, but each one of us at some point gets stuck in the password field. Hence if you forgot your Verizon account User ID or password or both, then Verizon account recovery is a just a 5 minutes task.
Steps to recover Verizon account User ID
- First, directly visit official website on your web browser
- Then proceed to the sign-in page where you need to click on Forgot your info link.
- Next, to retrieve your User ID, you need to click on Forgot user ID link and then enter either your phone number or email whichever is updated on your Verizon account.
- Then User ID will be sent on your phone or email depending on what information you submit for your verification.
Steps to recover Verizon account password
- Once you click on Forgot your info link, you will land up at the Forgot password page
- There you can provide either your 10 digit phone number or User ID as per convenience
- Next, you need to submit the 5 digit billing Zip code and thereafter choose to recover your Verizon account password via text message or email depending on what method (phone or email) is updated on your account.
- After selecting a recovery method you need to tick the option to send temporary password
- Once you receive the password, you can easily reset it by clicking on Change password tab.
In case you face any issue, feel free to contact our support team.
This the online process of Verizon Account Recovery . For better and instant support contact our customer support Executive at +1-888-303-0822 6AM to 5PM PST.