Below we have tried putting in an extensive research of Fertility Tea from around the world that are also available in India. Most
manufacturers and brands for these pregnancy teas (or Fertility cleanse
teas) are not present in India however you
still will be able to find their sellers or importers here in India. One out of
every four couples across the globe face this issue of not being able to
conceive. Reasons can be numerous in case of both Men and Women. Men
usually face issues of low count, faint concentration, poor motility, abnormal
morphology and low drive as major issues, while women are found to be
suffering from hormonal imbalances (because of PCOS, PCOD or Thyroid;
for more read best fertility
tea for PCOS), weak inner lining, tubal
blockage or cyst. Below list is based on an extensive research around most
recommended Fertility tea for
men and Fertility tea for
women here in India as in 2021. This list has
been created based on surveys around customer reviews, customer testimonials, flavours,
taste and price.
1. Teacurry Fertility Tea for Women (Ovulation Tea)
Teacurry Get Pregnant Fertility Tea contains no preservatives and is 100% Natural. Consuming 2 cups a
day of Teacurry Herbal Fertility Tea for a period of 4-5 months will help you regulate your
ovulation and boost fertility. Handpicked from farms lands of Paschim Medinipur
West Bengal, the Mentha Spicata Spearmint assists with androgen levels and
supports your body’s ovulation and natural reproductive cycle. The golden
coloured Women Fertility
Tea is full of sweetness and warmth offering ecstasy with each sip.
It has effects even of an Alfalfa Tea. (Reference: Teacurry Fertility Tea for men and women
boost in 60 days,
- Manufacturer: Teacurry
- Starting Price: Rs. 309 for 15 Tea bag Pack (based on Flipkart as on 23 Feb 2021)
- Taste: Teacurry Fertility Tea has a soft sweet refreshing taste of spearmint and Fenugreek. It is delicate on your palate and has a soft muted taste.
- Ingredients: Teacurry Women Fertility Tea consists majorly of Mentha Spicata Spearmint (rare form and only found in West Bengal), Asparagus sarmentosa Linn variety of Shatavari from Arunachal Pradesh and Himalayan Nettle (very rare) from foothills in Uttarkhand. They form the base alongside with Cassia cinnamon from Meghalaya and Fennel from Gujrat. The Blend also contains Krishna Tulsi from Sasangir, Foenum Graecum Fenugreek from Rajasthan and Mighty Ginger variety from Orissa. It also contains all the natural ingredients making it similar to Chasteberry tea for fertility
- Aroma: Teacurry Women Fertility Tea has a sweet refreshing aroma of spearmint and Fenugreek.
- Rating on Amazon: 5.0/5.0 (based on 159 verified customer reviews as on 22 Feb 2021)
- 100% Natural: Yes, Teacurry Fertility tea for women is all natural.
- Caffeine Free: Yes, Fertility tea for women is caffeine free.
- Dietary Plan: Yes a free diet plan is included.
- Women Fertility Tea helps promoting ovulation.
- Helps manage and strengthen inner lining.
- It is one of the best herbal tea for fertility
- Women Fertility Tea helps purifying blood.
- Dissolves tube blockage.
- Women Fertility Tea strengthens drive.
- Fights menopause.
- Best fertility tea for PCOS
- Women Fertility Tea also regularizes the period cycles.
- Link to Shop: Buy on Teacurry
2. Fertility Tea for Men
Men Fertility Tea helps optimize male reproductive health and increase the total
number of motile cells a man produces. It is fertility-boosting tea for
men and Tearcurry being India's first Men-centric Fertility Tea Health brand has developed over thousands of cup, this tea pack -
having 5000-year-old wisdom of Ayurveda to provide 5 very specific benefits -
increasing count, improving quality, improving performance, improving motility
and increasing drive. Having a pleasant smooth taste, Teacurry Men Herbal tea for fertility also helps with detoxifying and purifying the body of toxins and
waste. (Source: Teacurry Fertility Tea for men and
women boost in 60 days,
- Manufacturer: Teacurry
- Starting Price: Rs. 309 for 15 Teabags(based on Flipkart Men Fertility Tea as on 23 feb 2021)
- Taste and Aroma: Teacurry Men Fertility Tea has a soft sweet taste with a refreshing flavour of Ashwagandha and tanginess of hibiscus.
- Ingredients: Teacurry Men Fertility Tea consists of Poshita variety of Ashwagandha from Harayana, Roselle Hibiscus from Mysore, Glycyrrhiza glabra Liquorice from Punjab, Turmeric Curcumin Longa (premium variety) sourced from farmers in Andhra Pradesh, Cassia cinnamon from Meghalaya, hand-picked Green Tea leaves from Assam, Bada Gokhru from Jammu and Asparagus sarmentosa Linn variety of Shatavari from Arunachal Pradesh. It also contains all the natural ingredients making it similar to Chasteberry tea for fertility
- Rating on Amazon: 5.0/5.0 (based on 79 verified customer reviews as on 22 February 2021)
- 100% Natural: Yes, Men Fertility Tea is all natural.
- Caffeine Free: Yes, Men Fertility Tea is completely caffeine free.
- Dietary Plan: Yes a free diet plan is included
- Helps increase count like an Alfalfa Tea
- Men Fertility Tea improves quality in terms of motility.
- Increases drive and assists with dysfunction
- Helps with detoxifying and purifying the body of toxins and waste.
- Improves morphology and assists with skin glow
- Men Fertility Tea improves Hair growth and assists with regulating blood pressure.
- Link to Shop: Buy on Teacurry
3. Pink Stork Fertility Tea
Pink Stork Fertility Tea is designed to support a normal cycle, hormone level, and overall women’s fertility wellness. This product supports a woman’s natural reproductive cycle. It would help in regulating ovulation and menstrual cycles to help conceive. It is a complete herbal remedy (in form of Herbal tea for fertility) for women who are trying to conceive and plan for parenthood.
- Manufacturer: Pink Stork
- Starting Price: Rs. 2760 for 30 Cups as on Pink Stork ( or USD 10.34 per Pack and USD 27 for couriers from USA to India)
- Taste: Mint flavor is available.
- Ingredients: Chaste Tree Berries, Red Raspberry Leaf, Lady's Mantle, and Nettle.
- Rating : 4.6/ 5.0 (based on Pink Stork reviews of 744 customer on Pinkstorke.com as on 22 February 2021)
- 100% Natural: Yes Pink Stork is 100 percent natural
- Dietary Plan: Not included
- Helps support normal period cycle
- Pink Storkhelps with regularizing ovulation.
- Improve on hormone levels.
- Pink Storkhelps with overall women’s fertility wellness.
- Link to Shop: Buy on Pink Stork
4. Fairhaven FertiliTea- Fertility Loose Leaf Tea for Women
Trying to conceive can be stressful. Take some time for yourself and enjoy a cup of Fertili Tea – a natural and delicious herbal Fertility tea designed to increase your chances of getting pregnant. Fertili Tea brings together a handful of medicinal herbs long used to support hormone balance, promote menstrual cycle regularity, and strengthen and tone the uterus, which work together to optimize your fertility and reproductive health. Each bag of loose-leaf Fertili Tea is vacuum-sealed for freshness and contains about a 1 month supply of this nutritive herbal tonic. Each cup of Fertili Tea offers a zesty, refreshing aroma and delightful mint flavour – a perfect way to relax into your fertility.
- Manufacturer: Fair Haven Health
- Starting Price: Rs. 3340 for 60 cups as on Fair Haven Health ( or USD 18.95 per Pack and USD 27 for couriers from USA to India)
- Taste and Aroma: Mint-flavoured tea in form of Fertility cleanse tea
- Ingredients: Red Raspberry Leaf, Lady’s Mantle, and Nettle Leaf, Peppermint leaf, Green tea, Chasteberry .
- Rating on Amazon: 4.1/5.0 (Based on Fair Haven Health reviews of 1719 customer review on Amazon as on 01 March 2021)
- 100% Natural : Not included
- Caffeine Free :1/60th the amount of caffeine
- Dietary Plan: Not included as part of this Fertility cleanse tea
- Fair Haven Health supports hormone balance.
- Fair Haven Fertili Tea promotes menstrual cycle regularity.
- Strengthens and tones the uterus.
- Optimizes fertility and reproductive health.
- Link to Shop: Fair Haven Fertili Tea
5. Your Tea - Fertility Herbs Tea
Ancient wisdom says women
prefer whispers from her body and never loud sounds. Your
Tea Fertility herbal tea has
been traditionally used for years for women’s wellbeing and reproductive
Tea Fertility Herbs
Tea will assist with PMS, calming digestion, balancing mood and
- Manufacturer: Your Tea
- Starting Price: Rs. 5080 for 4 week pack ( or AUD 54.95 per Pack and USD 27 for couriers from Australia to India)
- Taste and Aroma: The taste has a hint of sweetness and more pronounced flavors come in form of Wolf berry and corn mint.
- Ingredients: Camellia Sinesis (green tea), San Ye Man Jing (three leaf chaste tree) Pu Gong Ying (herbal taraxci), Gou Qi (Chinese wolf berry), Bo He (corn mint)
- Rating on Amazon: 4.9 / 5.0 (based on Your Tea reviews of 25 customer as on 22 February 2021)
- 100% Natural : Yes
- Caffeine Free : Not included
- Dietary Plan: Not included
- Your Tea helps with PMS related issues.
- Helps calm digestion.
- Your Tea balances mood.
- Assists with problematic skin (Based on Fertility Herbals Tea is perfect for all, Retrieved on 01 March 2021)
- Link to Shop: Shop on Your Tea
6. Wellness by Jessica - Artemis Fertility Tea
Jessica- Fertility tea contains medicinal plants as ingredients to effectively create a
fertile reproductive environment for women. The formula contains key nutrients
specific to conception as well as properties that act as sexual stimulants.
With the fine balance of medicinal herbs, this Fertility tea supports your body on the journey of conception and prepares your
body for pregnancy.(Source: Wellness By Jessica Official,
- Manufacturer: Wellness by Jessica
- Starting Price: Rs. 8920 for 150 grams of Wellness by Jessica Fertility Tea ( or USD 95 per Pack and USD 27 for couriers from USA to India)
- Taste and Aroma: It has a minty sweet taste with strong flavours of Peppermint and Raspberry leaves (Wellness by Jessica).
- Ingredients: Chaste Tree berries, Cinnamon, Licorice root, Nettle, Peppermint, Raspberry leaf
- 100% Natural : No
- Caffeine Free : No, Wellness by Jessica Fertility tea is not caffeine free.
- Dietary Plan: Dietitians are available on extra Consultation Cost
- Wellness by Jessica promotes hormonal balance.
- Treats PMT and Poly cystic Ovarian Syndrome.
- Wellness by Jessica helps treat infections and chronic inflammation in the pelvic area.
- Source of Minerals and Vitamins.
- Link to Shop: Shop on Wellness by Jessica
7. Euphoric Herbals - FertiliTea for Women
A herbal tea blend that is intended to enhance fertility and balance the hormones. This blend contains Red Raspberry Leaf, Red Clover, Chaste Tree, Dong Quai, Shatavari Root, Wild Yam, Nettle Leaf and Rose Hips. Fertility-Tea is best used the week before and during ovulation. To balance hormones, it is recommend to drink this tea for at least 3-5 times per week. (Source: Fertili Tea Euphoric Herbals, Euphoric Herbals, Retrieved on 25 Feb 2021)
- Manufacturer: Euphoric Herbals
- Starting Price: Rs. 2850 for 2 Oz. as on Euphoric Herbals ( or USD 12 per Pack and USD 27 for couriers from USA to India)
- Taste and Aroma: Tea pairs perfectly with raspberry leaves and wild yams. It has a sweet tangy taste.
- Ingredients : Red Raspberry Leaf, Red Clover, Chaste Tree, Dony Quai, Shatavari Root, Wild Yam, Nettle Leaf and Rose Hips.(Based on Euphoric Herbalsas retrieved on 01 March 2021)
- Rating on Amazon: 4.9 / 5.0 (Based on Euphoric Herbals reviews of 18 customer as retrieved on 01 March 2021)
- 100% Natural : Yes
- Caffeine Free : Yes
- Dietary Plan: Not included.
- Euphoric Herbals Fertili Tea helps to enhance fertility.
- Balances the hormones.
- Helps in regulating periods.
- Link to Shop: Shop on Euphoric Herbals
So, above is the list of best teas for
fertility available in India as in 2021.