Cannabis, often known by different names such as Marijuana, Weed, is often considered a wonder drug. While initially being looked at with suspicion by governments, it’s slowly being recognized for its therapeutic effects, with more and more states legalizing it.
With the advent of technology and horticulture, growing Marijuana at home has become a simple process. There’s a wide range of items available at Seed Banks to ensure the process of cultivating your plant goes smoothly.
What is Marijuana?
Cannabis or Marijuana is a psychoactive drug that comprises three elements. Cannabis Ruderalis, Cannabis Sativa, and Cannabis Indica. What makes Marijuana special is the wide range of medicinal effects it offers. It has been proven to help in pain-relieving, especially for patients suffering from Arthritis.
Marijuana is also famously used for cancer patients wherein it’s used during chemotherapy sessions. While scientists are still researching the full potential benefits of Marijuana, it’s safe to say that there exists a load of benefits.
Why Choose a Seed Bank?
Cultivating Marijuana at home is a fun process that offers you customizability when it comes to your plants. From choosing seeds to purity, growing weed at home offers a wide range of benefits.
- Supply- You’ve all been there. Planning your next smoking session, and you realize your weed has run out. Going to the pharmacy might not be feasible. When you grow weed at home, your issue of running out of weed never exists. With a supply chain right at your home, it offers you the luxury of always having weed at your disposal.
- Purity- Marijuana has two different elements. THC and CBD. While CBD provides more therapeutic effects and helps calm the mind, THC provides the “high.” When you grow Marijuana at home, you get the luxury of deciding on the purity of your plant-based on the seeds you purchase.
Best Seed Banks in the US in 2021
With so many benefits available of growing your own plant at home, it’s time to look at the best Seed Banks present in the market currently.
- I Love Growing Marijuana Seed Bank- The best in the business, I Love Growing Marijuana Seed Bank is one of the oldest players in the market. With a dedicated community and a wide range of choices available, cultivating your next plant has never been so easy.
I Love Growing Marijuana Seed Bank offers quick delivery and very active customer support to ensure you face no difficulties in your cultivation process.
- Crop King Seeds- Based out of Canada, they offer a good range of choices for seed. However, the seeds are a little expensive in comparison.
- Seedsman- Another great choice; they’re based out of the US with good customer support. Their delivery charges are a bit on the higher side, making you spend a little more.
- Gorilla Seeds- Established in 2011, this Seed Bank has quickly been rising to the top. With a dedicated customer support team, Gorilla seeds are a good choice. They offer no germination guarantee, so it might not be the best choice for new growers.
Now that you know about the various seed banks, it’s time to look for what suits you the best and get ready to cultivate your first plant. It’s going to be a fun and rewarding experience.