Trustpilot is a popular tool for review management and popularly used by many online businesses, to be able to connect to their online customers. They use Trustpilot. They will also gain advantages in their status in the search engine. Continued using of the site, will Increase their sales and social interaction with the consumers. Trustpilot also allows consumers to make their voice heard. Here, they can write their comments regarding their experiences of a certain company’s product or services.
Trustpilot can bring the following to your business:
- Accelerate the popularity of your business. One important aspect of a business is its popularity. When your product or your company is popular, it will command respect, and it will cause so much traffic to your site. Once, people began to read your reviews, they will begun to have curiousness on what you have to offer.
- Attracts more traffic to your site. When people come to visit your site, they will start to investigate what you have. And when they get to like your products, they will start to refer your company to their own networks.
- Boost the marketability of your product. Trustpilot will help your business in the sense that, it will bring your products to the millions of its users, to be checked by them.
How does Trustpilot work?
Trustpilot works through these steps:
- Users of TrustPilot are allowed to write reviews on certain products or brand, according to their experiences on the same products. They are encouraged to do so, to help other consumers choose the right products or services, to avail of.
- Once a review is being posted, the management will evaluate your review for authenticity to protect the reputation of the company involved. Once, it is validated, they will then be available to the other users for reading.
- When a reader, happen to read the negative reviews, they can also write their own experience on the same product. This will create a negative impact on the company.
- On the contrary, when a user writes a positive review and another one, happen to have a good experience with the products. This will create awareness of your product, among the millions of Trustpilot users.
- It also builds up the reputation of a company. A good number of positive review on a product will help build the reputation of the company. It builds
up trust and confidence in the quality of your product. People will start to talk about your company, and they will also start to visit your site and investigate.
Writing a review on Trustpilot
Here is a step by step procedure to writing a review in Trustpilot:
- Visit the Trustpilot website and search of the company that you wanted to review. There are many companies listed there. But, if you will not find a certain company, you can still add them and be the one to post a review of their company.
- Proceed to the companies profile page and click on the write a review link. This will redirect you to the right page and will allow you to post a review.
- Choose the number of stars you want to give the company and go to Your review field and share your experience with the company. Make sure that you will write an authentic post or review.
- You are allowed to add a reference, booking, or any details, regarding your experience with them. This will help the TrustPilot management to validate your experience.
- Select the Post your review now button and click it.