Instacart is raising funds worth several millions of dollars indicating the huge demand for online grocery ordering and delivery services from its customers.
Having launched in the market more than 8 years ago, it has amassed a valuation exceeding $39 billion now. It has a massive reach in the USA and Canada covering 85% and 70% of the market respectively. Instacart is also planning to go public this year rather than opting for a traditional IPO.
This is the right time for entrepreneurs to develop grocery delivery platforms and take full advantage of positive market trends. An Instacart clone app is a viable alternative to development from scratch.
It is a readily-deployable and customized grocery ordering and delivery app. The Instacart clone includes well-functioning Android and iOS apps for shoppers, delivery executives, retail store managers, and an efficient admin dashboard.
Some reasons why an app like Instacart can be a big game-changer
- The habit of shopping in physical stores like supermarkets is getting fastly replaced by online shopping.
- It offers a good source of passive income and flexible working hours for the delivery personnel.
- Additional revenue generation from grocery stores that have listed their products on the Instacart clone.
- Easy expansion by adding more new products and partner retailers according to the pace of expansion of the business.
- Direct connection for retailers with their customers in the absence of any middlemen is offered by the Instacart Marketplace.
- Increased generation of sales for retailers through Instacart clone app’s targeted self-serving advertising strategy for consumer packaged goods (CPG). Retailers have to incur a cost per click for their ads and can effectively implement their marketing campaigns across various product groups.
- Free home delivery of groceries is offered by the Instacart Express membership available both monthly and yearly.
Instacart clone app development is a lucrative business opportunity for entrepreneurs to make it big in the promising American online retail industry. They can utilize the trend of online grocery shopping becoming mainstream soon.