BBQ sauce recipes are wildly popular everywhere in us and, therefore, the world just because we all like to eat meat.
When we talk about meat, we are about meat products from domesticated animals like pigs, cows, and poultry (i.e., chickens and turkeys).
All of those meat products are suitable to be used alongside a coffee carbohydrate and attractive sauce.
Why Are Low Carb Recipes Better For You?
We can cite numerous reasons of which the subsequent are the foremost generally accepted within the community of health professionals, including doctors, nutritionists and researchers:
• Weight Loss - this is often the first reason a coffee carb diet is adopted by individuals since scientific studies have proven its efficacy in this regard.
• Improved Triglycerides and Increased HDL- this is often linked to lower risks for cardiovascular diseases like strokes, hypertension, and heart attacks.
• Reduced blood glucose Levels and Improved Insulin Sensitivity- These are most helpful to pre-diabetics, people with diabetes, and health issues associated with their glucose levels.
With these benefits to low-carb recipes, we propose enjoying its benefits. Start with the sauce discussed below, then experiment with other recipes as you gain more appreciation for the delicious dishes.
Why BBQ Sauce?
Before discussing the ingredients and procedure for creating a coffee carb sauce, let's first discuss it.
Keep in mind that most store-bought and homemade sauces have high sugar content, if not all. Sugar equals carbohydrates in health experts' books.
Take a glance at the nutrition labels: Every two tablespoons of BBQ sauce contain 12 to fifteen grams of sugar.
Let's own up to it.
Nobody uses just two tablespoons to marinate and baste their meat products!
Plus, store-bought sauces contain artificial flavors, preservatives, and additives, all of which are harmful to health somehow.
It must be emphasized that a coffee carb BBQ sauce contains substantially lower amounts of sugar for every two tablespoons of serving.
This is because the sweetener utilized in the sauce is formed from healthy alternative sweeteners like Splenda or diet cola. However, you would like not necessarily make your sauce sweet to be delicious either.
Quick and straightforward Recipe:
Prepare the following ingredients:
The steps for Making this sauce are:
- Using a 2-quart saucepan, fry the bacon until crisp.
- Add the minced onion until transparent. Add the garlic and stir for 30 seconds approximately.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients alongside ½ cup of water. Stir and simmer for half-hour.
- Adjust the seasonings consistent with your taste.
- How healthy is it? Consider just 3.5 grams of carbohydrates for every serving.
You now have ten servings of ¼ cup each of a tasty, healthy, and easy-to-store BBQ sauce.
Want to find out more about healthy BBQ sauce options and obtain many free recipes? Check out the Ray Ray's BBQ.